Day Trip to Island Brač - Golden Horn Beach
Have a snack and a coffee as you sail from Split to Bol at 08:30 am. On arrival, you will have plenty of free time to explore the town before departing at 16:30 pm and enjoy your lunch during the trip back to Split. You will arrive back in Split at 19:15 pm
With this trip, we take you to Bol, a picturesque port on the south coast of Brač island. Feel the charm of this Dalmatian small town with its beautiful streets, memorable pathways and “Šetnica” promenade which leads you to the “Golden Horn” (in Croatian: “Zlatni rat”) beach.
Enjoy swimming on this unique beach which shape can vary due to strong local winds.
This tour is available from Mid-May to Early October.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Swim on the Golden Horn beach
- Explore the beautiful streets of Bol
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tour available Mid-May - Early October
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch is included: grilled fish, meat and vegetables with salad and a dessert
- Drinks included: coffee, soft drinks, beer and local wine
- Snacks and coffee in the morning
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Tips Gratuities
- The “Polaris” is docked in Split city port, just in front of a promenade “Riva”, pier/Gat Svetog Nikole
- Bring sunscreen, sun hat and sunglasses
- Remember you bathing suits and towels
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.