Easy Walking Tour through the Old Town Part of Dubrovnik
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
The meeting point for this tour is at the west entrance to the city – called Pile gate, just in front of the main tourist office and near the main bus station. On request, we can organize a transfer for you to Pile gate from your hotel or other destination. From Pile, we start the walk through the old town, cross the main street Stradun and get an overview of the most important churches, monasteries and museums in Dubrovnik. During this orientation tour, you will inspect the history and the development of Dubrovnik town since the 7th century till today. After the tour you will know who and when built the city walls of this beautiful town, where the main churches are, what monasteries and museums you should visit, who lived in Dubrovnik and how is the economy today. I will be at your disposal also after the tour, to provide answers to your questions and give you tips about how to spend your time in Dubrovnik the best way.
- See the most popular attractions of the city
- Learn the history of Dubrovnik
- Professional knowledgeable Tour Guide
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Croatian
- Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English of German speaking licenced Tour Guide
- Permission, Vat and Taxes
- Pick up and Drop off
- Museum Entrance Tickets
Pile gate - just in front of the main Info tourismus office
Things to Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking around the city
- Pick up from your hotel can be arranged for an additional fee
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.