Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Tour
The meeting point for this tour is the west entrance to the city – called Pile gate, just in front of the main tourist office. On request, we can organize a transfer for you from your hotel or other destinations to Pile gate.
From Pile, together we will walk and visit a few of the filming locations of “Game of Thrones”.
Once the capital of Ragusa, a historic maritime republic, the old city of Dubrovnik and its walls can be clearly identified in the show, as can several of its historic attractions.
A walk through and around this city gives you the possibility to see the following locations:
Panoramic views of the King's Landing
The Red Keep (the residence of the King of the Andals and the First Men)
The place of the navel Battel of Blackwater
Several views of the magical city of Quarth
Places where the market scenes were filmed
The house of the Undying.
During this tour, you will not only see and recognise the filming locations but also hear about the real history of this places. This tour is a great way to get knowledge of Dubrovnik in a simple and unique way – exploring facts from the past and present times combined with invented stories from "Game of Thrones".
- See the Game of Thrones filming locations
- Walk through and around the old town part
- Learn fascinating facts of Dubrovnik
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Croatian
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Licenced local guide
- Meals and museum entrances
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- We can organize a transfer for you from your hotel or other destination to Pile gate
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.