Dubrovnik Day Trip to Korcula Island
You will drive up the coast from Dubrovnik, following a route that meanders through the vineyards and valleys of the Peljesac Peninsula (which is only joined to the mainland by a thin sliver of land) and finishes at the coastal town of Orebic.
The first town on Peljesac that we pass is called Ston. By its economic and strategic significance, Ston was the second most important town, after Dubrovnik, and the Dubrovnik Republic. This is confirmed by the monumental walls, constructed between the 14th and 15th centuries, and extending over 5 kilometres in length and measuring 5-10 metres in height.
After a short stop in Ston, you have a drive of about 45 minutes till you reach the small town of Orebic, from where we will take a boat directly to the island Korcula and its old town with the same name.
Korcula is the island with the most abundant vegetation in the Adriatic, and it’s a kind of ecological Eden of the Mediterranean.
The town is one of the best-preserved medieval towns of the Mediterranean and a traditional tourist and cultural centre of the island. On the island, you will have one hour guided tour and about 2 hours free time.
Before we drive back to Dubrovnik, we will make a stop on Peljesac in a private-run vineyard cellar where you will have the possibility to taste some of the best wine of Croatia.
This tour is available from April to Mid-November.
- Enjoy a boat trip
- See the wine growing fields
- Enjoy Ston and its monumental walls
- Explore the Old Town of Korcula
- Taste local wines
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from April to Mid-November
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up from your hotel or private accommodation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurances, road tolls, VAT and taxes
- Boat transfer to Korcula Island
- English/German speaking driver/guide
- Local guide in Korcula
- Wine tasting on Peljesc
- Pick up from hotels
- Tips Gratuities
- Lunch and drinks
- The trip is available during the whole year but during the winter time most shops on Korcula are closed
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.