Visit Terracotta Warriors and Learn How to Make One
Meet you tour guide at 9:00 am from your hotel lobby, aboard the air-conditioned vehicle to start the trip. Here comes your Xi’an highlight trip with Terracotta Warriors visiting and making.
After approx. 1 hour’s driving, you will reach China’s first Emperor’s underground kingdom, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the must-see in Xi’an, China. You will be shocked by approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations guarding the tomb of the first Emperor Qin Shi Huang.
Explore the 3 pits and exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses with your knowledgeable guide and discover the history of China’s first empire. You may wonder how a terracotta figure was made and try to make one by your own hands. After lunch, follow your guide to a local workshop, here you will get more knowledge of how to make a clay warrior, and be taught to make a miniature clay warrior by yourself. There are many exquisite terracotta figures with different size here, you can purchase anyone you like.
Moreover, remember to take once-a-lifetime photos with the headless terracotta warrior statue. Afterwards, your guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the day trip.
- Visit the world cultural heritage of Terracotta Army
- Get more knowledge of how to make a clay warrior
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private car/van with driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Chinese Lunch
- Clay Warrior Making fee
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1