Qin Dynasty Discovery With Clay Warrior Making Experience
Meet you tour guide at 8:30 am from your downtown hotel lobby, aboard the air-conditioned vehicle to start the trip. It takes around 1 hour driving to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, learn the history and culture of China’s first empire Qin Dynasty from your guide.
On this tour of Qin Dynasty discovery and clay warrior making Experience, you will firstly visit the UNESCO listed world cultural heritage of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, marvel at approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations.
Your guide will accompany you to visit all 3 pits and the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, which takes around 3 hours. Then walk around Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Site Park to discover the life story and great achievement of this China’s first emperor. Lunch will be arranged in a nice restaurant for you to enjoy delicious local cuisine.
Then move to a Terracotta replication workshop, here you will get more knowledge of how to make a clay warrior, you will be taught to make a miniature clay warrior by yourself. There are many exquisite terracotta figures with different size here, you can purchase your preferred one. Later drive back to Xian downtown and stroll around the famous Muslim Quarter which is the hub of the Muslim community in Xian City, here you will find many Muslim snacks and souvenir stores. Afterwards, your guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the day trip.
- Visit the world cultural heritage of Terracotta Warriors
- Discover the Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Site Park
- Learn how to make the clay warriors in the workshop
- Have a leisure walk around the famous Muslim Quarter
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private car/van with driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Clay Warrior Making fee
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1