Best Private Shanghai Tour 3-days/2-nights
Visits to Shanghai deserve to be enjoyed and fully utilized and for that reason, we have developed a superb three-day best private Shanghai tour of the region that includes a number of the major sights.
After arriving in the city, you will be welcomed by one of our drivers who will be waiting at the airport holding a sign bearing your name. Then, after walking past the manic queues for the taxis, you will enjoy a private and comfortable journey in one of our vehicles directly to your hotel. For the rest of the day, you will be free to discover what the city has to offer as we appreciate that you may need some free time and to move at your own pace after a flight.
On the second day, you will receive a full-day tour of the whole city which includes stops for breakfast and for lunch so you can sample the delicious local cuisine. The day will start at the Jade Buddha Temple before moving on to Yuyuan Garden; this is a garden full of classic Chinese ornaments and flowers. Then, you will take a trip up the third largest broadcasting tower in the world, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, which offers stunning views of the city from high above; this is the perfect photo opportunity and one that will sit on your mantelpiece for a long time to come.
Once the best private Shanghai tour comes to an end for the day, you will have an opportunity to go off and discover the Bund and Nanjing Road by yourself and can even request an acrobatics show before you are taken back to your hotel for your second evening. Finally, as your stay comes to a close we will take you back to the airport (after some breakfast) in the comfortable vehicle to catch your flight to your next stop or back home.
Prices vary greatly depending on which hotel you choose, how many people you have in your group, as well as what time of year you choose to visit. However, your price will include the private transfer from airport to hotel and vice versa, a professional English-speaking tour guide, daily breakfast at your hotel, entrance fees to those sights listed, and tourist accident/casualty insurance. Price does not include a fee for flight or train, visa, optional tours, personal expenses, extra meals, tips for any services or for your guide.
Best Private Shanghai Tour 3-days/2-nights "Useful Information."
- Private Transfer Between Airport(Railway Station), Hotel and Attractions
- English Speaking Guide Service
- Hotel Accommodation With Daily Breakfast
- Entrance Fee to Attractions Listed in the Itinerary
- Meals as Itinerary Specifies
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
- International and Domestic Airfare or Train Fare
- Visa Fee
- Tips for Guides, Escort, Drives, Bellman, Etc.
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours, Meals, Activities and Services
- Prices Are Valid From Mar 1, 2016, to Feb 28, 2017, Except Chinese Public Holidays, Local Fairs or Events.
- Tct Reserves the Right to Adjust the Price Caused by Exchange Rate
- No Guide on the Flight and Yangtze River Cruise.
- Recommended Hotels Are Subject to Change in Actual Booking
- Special Requirements Should Be Advised to Tct in Advance.
- Tct Reserves the Right of Final Explanation for Any Change Due to the Reasons Beyond Our Control
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4.8 / 5.0