All-inclusive Beijing Highlights Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Customizable Sites
On the morning of your tour you will be picked up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am and where you will meet your friendly guide and driver who will take you in an air-conditioned vehicle to visit Beijing highlights.
It will take around 1.5 hours driving to reach the Mutianyu Great Wall. Along the way, your guide will tell you about the profound history of the Chinese Great Wall. Upon arrival, hike onto one of the greatest man-made projects on earth, enjoy the beautiful scenery, and appreciate the beacon towers lying at some advantageous strategic forts. You may also take a cable car or chair lift up to the Wall and take a Toboggan slide down at your own expense.
Later have a break for lunch at a local restaurant. You have flexible tour options in the afternoon and you can choose your preferred one in the downtown area to continue sightseeing.
1. Summer Palace 2. Temple of Heaven 3. Yonghe Lamasery & Hutong Tour by Rickshaw 4. Olympic Park, outside visit of Bird's Nest & Water Cube 5. Ming Tombs 6. Forbidden City (Closed on Monday).
Afterwards, enjoy a safe transfer back to your hotel to conclude your day trip.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Customize your preferred afternoon sightseeing
- Explore the Mutianyu Great Wall in the morning
- Spend a full day to visit Beijing city highlights
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup service is provided from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- This tour starts at 8:30 am
- The Forbidden City is closed on Mondays
- All travellers passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1