Niagara Fall Group Tour From Downtown Toronto With Hornblower Boat Ride
This premium full-day tour of the Falls starts with your hotel pickup between 8:10 and 8:50 a.m.
On our first stop, we’ll have time to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a picturesque town just a few minutes drive outside of Niagara Falls.
You’ll enjoy 40 minutes taking pictures and exploring some of the unique shops.
Before you actually reach the Falls, we’ll also see the Floral Clock, Niagara River and whirlpool, Sir Adam Beck Power Station, Queenston Heights, and the Spanish Aero Car.
Our licensed Niagara Falls Tour Guide will point out all the interesting sites and inform you about the history of the region.
During the day, we will make a stop at one of Niagara Falls’ famous wineries where you will have an opportunity to sample a wine (on us) before continuing our Niagara Falls adventure.
The tour is structured to give you 2-3 hours of free time at the Falls which gives you plenty of time to add in additional activities you want to do, plus stop for lunch, which is on your own time and budget.
But before we start the free time, we will escort you to the Hornblower Boat Ride, Niagara Falls’ #1 attraction.
Because we are a registered tour operator, we will be processed through a quicker queue, avoiding the long General Public line.
After an exciting day, enjoy the return trip to Toronto, recant the day’s memories, and use our free wifi to post pictures of your adventure.
Our tour bus will drop you back at your hotel doorstep around 6:30 pm. If instead, you wish to be dropped off at an attraction like the ACC or the CN Tower, just let our tour guide know.
- Free time in Niagara Falls
- Winery visit and tasting
- Hornblower Boat Ride
- Niagara on the Lake
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Prices are the same regardless of your age
- This tour is available on a daily basis from April to December
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationIf cancelled outside of 30 days of service date, your payment is fully refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Air conditioned coach
- Free wi-fi on the coach
- Certified Niagara Falls tour guide
- Souvenir ponch
- Door to door pick up and drop off transfer
- Meals and beverages
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- If you want to book any of the optional activities please email email@example.com
- Kindly inform us of any schedule/itinerary changes as soon as possible in order to avoid any delays. 24 hours notice is required.
- Please bring your booking documentation with you
- If you are planning on making dinner reservations after the tour, we recommend to make them after 7pm