Rio de Janeiro Experience - Private Tour
The tour begins with hotel/airport/seaport pick-up. Join the driver and guide, board the private car and head to the Corcovado train station to take the train to go up the mountain and visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
After the visit, take the train back and board the car again. The next stops are the Apothecary´s Alley (a square with old houses) and Dona Marta viewpoint, from where you´ll have a great view of the city. Enjoy a scenic drive through the Tijuca RainForest, the largest urban forest in the world.
There will be twos stops there: on the Chinese View Viewpoint and at the Taunay Waterfall. Head to the north of the city to check the Maracana Football Stadium. Take some pictures of the outside. Once that's over its time to enjoy delicious food in a local restaurant.
After lunch, visit the Selaron Stairs, a staircase decorated with coloured tiles from all over the world and the Metropolitan Cathedral with its unique architecture. It´s time to get the car and head to the Sugar Loaf mountain.
Ride the cable cars and enjoy the fantastic view from the top of the mountain. If the weather is right, you´ll be presented with a stunning sunset. The tour ends with hotel/airport/seaport drop-off.
- Check the amazing view and, on sunny days, stunning sunset from the Sugar Loaf
- Visit the Christ the Redeemer, one of the new Seven Wonders of the world
- Enjoy a scenic drive with two stops through the Tijuca RainForest
- Be impressed with the unique arquiteture of the Metropolitan Cathedral
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Price per group (1-4 people)
- Pick-up serviceFor hotel pick-up, please provide the hotel´s name and address; for airport pick-up, please provide arrival flight details; for seaport pick-up, please provide cruise ship details.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private car and driver
- Tour Guide
- Bottled water and Snacks
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Tickets for the attractions
- Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf are highly visited attractions so it´s recommended buying their tickets in advance (online). A message with instructions will be sent once the tour is booked.