Arraial Do Cabo With Private Boat Tour and Cabo Frio Fort Beach
Arraial do Cabo is an excellent example of a less-known place to visit that is entirely worthwhile!
Tour begins with a pick up in the morning at your hotel/airport/seaport of your choice and takes you on a 2 - 2: 30-hour road trip to this city, where you’ll experience a memorable 3 ½ hour boat tour. Please, bear in mind that the boat tour itself is not private, there will be other tourists with your group.
Once the boat tour has finished, we will take you to Cabo Frio’s Fort Beach, where you can relax and enjoy typical food at one of the "Quiosques".
All done, we head back to Rio and drop you off at your hotel/airport/seaport of preference.
- Enjoy a 3-hour boat tour to see the sights of Arraial Do Cabo
- See Cabo Frio's Fort beach and relax
- Have a typical Brazilian lunch at the Quiosques
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 9 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is based on a maximum of 1 - 4 people
- The boat tour is subject to weather conditions
- Pick-up serviceFor hotel pick-up, please provide the hotel´s name and address; for airport pick-up, please provide arrival flight details; for seaport pick-up, please provide cruise ship details.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Car and Driver (no tour guide is necessary)
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Roundtrip to Arrial do Cabo/Cabo Frio
- Bottled Water and Snacks
- Tickets for the boat tour (around BRL 80,00 per person)
- Seaport Tax (around BRL 5,00 per person)
- Bring light clothes, swimwear and sunblocker
- ID is mandatory to show at the seaport