Private Sydney Half Day Tour with Opera House & Bondi Beach
Start your Sydney discovery with a pickup from your city hotel and travel with your own personal guide and private vehicle through downtown Sydney. Learn about Sydney’s first European settlement as you travel through the historic Rocks precinct.
Explore the iconic Sydney Opera House, and capture that once in a lifetime photo with one of the wonders of the modern world. Pass by the State Parliament House and the colourful Royal Botanic Gardens as you make your way to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for a postcard-perfect view of the Sydney Opera House in front of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Pass through some of the most vibrant suburbs in Sydney. From the waterfront Woolloomooloo to the bustling activity of Kings Cross, home of Sydney’s notorious red-light district.
Travel through the stunning bayside eastern suburbs of Double Bay, Vaucluse and Rose Bay. Have your camera ready for dramatic views of the ocean and coastline as you arrive at the entrance to Sydney Harbour at The Gap and Watson’s Bay.
Continue your tour to the famous Bondi Beach to stroll along the white sand and watch surfers in action. Make like a local and dip your toes in the refreshing saltwater of the Tasman Sea, or enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafes along the promenade and watch the parade of people pass by.
Travel through stylish Paddington and trendy Darlinghurst, before returning to your hotel after four hours of the very best of Sydney! You can also choose to join a luncheon cruise departing from Circular Quay or visit Sydney’s Fish Markets.
- Visit inner city districts of Kings Cross, Paddington and Woolloomooloo
- Learn about Sydney's history and culture from an expert guide
- Golden sands and surfers in action at the famous Bondi Beach
- Sydney's famous sights in one fantastic morning!
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round!
- The group price is based on a group of 1 - 4 participants
- Pick-up servicePick up from your city hotel or other central location within 10km of the city centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Water bottles are provided
- Round trip transportation to and from your Sydney Hotel
- Expert tour commentary provided by your professional guide
- All food and beverages
- Tour runs in all weather conditions
- No food or drink can be consumed in the vehicle, water bottles are fine
- Traffic and parking in Sydney is unpredicatable and we may need to adjust the itinerary if needed
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a hat
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1