Historical Gems Cruise on Sydney Harbour
There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water.
Join us for a full day tour cruising Sydney Harbour and discover the Harbour’s deep history, through from the convict era to the present.
With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will experience an intimate guided tour, with a mix of sea and land activities, including stops at Cockatoo Island, Mrs Macquarie’s Point and Watsons Bay, where lunch will be provided at a boutique cafe.
This is the ideal way to spend a day on Sydney Harbour, discovering the history and enjoying plenty of prime photo opportunities amongst the views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and other iconic landmarks. The Historical Gems tour is perfect for all ages, families and visiting guests, to discover the Harbour’s history and enjoy Sydney’s breathtaking views.
Cruise Details - Scheduled tours run for 6 hours on Tuesday and Friday weekly* - 10:30am - 4:30pm.
All cruises depart from Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House)
- An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30.
- A full day to learn history, discover the sites and enjoy amazing views.
- Personalised guided tour.
- Convenient departure point (located next to the Sydney Opera House).
- Morning tea, lunch and drinking water provided.
- Suitable for all ages, families and visiting guests.
- A unique historical tour - there is no other tour like it on the harbour!
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- 6 hour guided tour with a mix of sea and land activities, cruising aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and tour guide. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30.
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House).
- Morning tea aboard the vessel.
- Lunch at a boutique cafe in Watson’s Bay.
- Drinking water aboard the vessel.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Sydney to meeting point Man O Wars Steps
- Bring sunscreen, camera and pocket money.
- Bring a warm jacket in the cooler months.
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes (includes walking activities; medium fitness level recommended).
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
- Cruise schedules are dependent on minimum passenger numbers of 8 and may vary according to special events held in Sydney.
- Tours are available daily by request for group bookings of 10+ adults (dependent on vessel availability).
- Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the Sea Sydney Harbour team.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1