Gold Coast Tours for Super Surf, Beautiful Beaches and Suburbs
See the Gold Coasts Beautiful Beaches & Top Residential Suburbs
The Gold Coast is one of Australia’s top tourist destinations located in Queensland and is acclaimed for its beautiful beaches, top quality accommodation, restaurants, theme parks and a natural bush mountainous hinterland. In addition, there is a wide range of marine attractions and a casino.
Gold Coast City Tours is a locally owned organisation dedicated to showing off the delights of the Gold Coast area and with this, providing a pertinent commentary during its tours.
We offer two small private group tours up to 4 persons in a recent model air-conditioned vehicle. In addition to the most popular destinations, these tours take you to some beautiful locations in the Gold Coast that are not necessarily, major tourism attractions.
As an example, we take you to view a few of the Gold Coast’s upmarket residential areas including Sovereign Islands and Sanctuary Cove.
Currently, there are two tours available each taking approximately three and a half hours.
- One tour heads north from Surfers Paradise passing through a number of locations including Marina Mirage Centre, the Spit and Seaway, Paradise Waters, Southport, Labrador, Runaway Bay, Sovereign Islands, Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove. There is short photo stops a Marina Mirage, the Spit and a longer stop at half way point Sanctuary Cover, and then return to Surfers Paradise.
- The second tour starts at Surfers Paradise, then the Isle of Capri, heading south along the beachfront suburbs of Mermaid Beach, Nobby Beach, Currumbin, Tallebudgera, Coolangatta and Greenmount with Duranbah Beach being the half way point then returning to Surfers Paradise. There are photo stops at Currumbin, Tallebudgera, Greenmount and a longer stop at Duranbah Beach.
- Clients are picked up and there returned to their nominated address.
- Visa, Master Card, Amex and PayPal payment types are accepted.
- The cost for each of the tours is $95 per adult and $55 per child.