5 Days / 4 Nights Dahabiya Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan
- Sailing the Nile like a pharaoh onboard a luxury small boat, Dahabiya Nile cruise for 5 days.
- The magnificent tombs of the Valley of the Kings.
- The largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple.
- The beautiful Temple of Philae in Aswan.
- The most intact temple in Egypt, the Temple of Horus in Edfu.
- The unique temple of the female pharaoh, Hatshepsut.
- The twin Temple of Horus and Sobek in Kom Ombo.
- The majestic Luxor Temple.
- Sandstone Quarry of Gabal EL-Silsilah.
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 5 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees of all sites as per itinerary.
- All transfers as per itinerary.
- Licensed tourist guide.
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
- Any site or tour when not included.
- Drinks and personal expenses.
Arrival at Luxor airport. Meet and assist by our representative. Meet your guide to commence your tour of the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon on the west bank. Transfer to your Dahabiya to check in and lunch on board. Then visit the Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the east bank. Back to the Dahabiya to set sail to Esna. Have your dinner while sailing to overnight in Esna.
Set sail to Edfu. Take a Horse and Carriage to visit the magnificent Temple of Horus at Edfu. Set sail to the sandstone quarry of Gabal El-Silislah where the ancient Egyptian workers cut their blocks to build their temples. Visit the Chapel of pharaoh Horemheb at the Quarry. Set sail to Kom Ombo to overnight there. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are on board.
Breakfast and visit the twin Temple of Horus and Sobek at Kom Ombo together with the Crocodile Museum. Set sail to Aswan, and enjoy your lunch while sailing. Dinner is on board and overnight in Aswan.
Breakfast and visit the beautiful Temple of Philae and the giant engineering feat of the High Dam. Back on board for lunch and dinner. Free evening in Aswan.
Breakfast and disembarkation. Transfer to Aswan airport.
- Sun creams.
- Flat shoes.
- Sun glasses.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1